Pages

Monday 19 May 2014

Time to check in

Wow, how have over two weeks gone by since I last posted? Time flies when you're having fun... or just generally extremely busy!

So the draft has been and gone! I was really excited to get up the morning after the draft and find out who had been picked. It started too late for me to want to watch it live, although we did record some of it to watch later. I can't really provide much of an opinion on the picks as I don't know enough about the players to do so. However, we did watch the beginning of the draft on tape a few days afterwards, and I found the whole process really interesting to watch. The first round is pretty entertaining, with interviews, a presenting panel, and a few random celebrities thrown in for good measure.

At the same time, I'm reading Next Man Up by John Feinstein. It follows the Baltimore Ravens from about 2004, and as well as providing insight into how that specific team works, and how the specific people there think and what they're like, it's providing me with more general information about the world of NFL and how it functions.

Anyway, I'm off to read some more now, but figured it was about time I checked in!

No comments:

Post a Comment